- The Wushu Council Australia carries its work through the state associations.
- Membership in the state associations is individual.
- Membership categories are designed to meet the diverse needs, qualifications and experience of Wushu, Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners and enthusiasts but not limited to these only.
- Membership is for the period of 12 months. Members can upgrade at any time to a new category once their eligibility meets the requirements.
- In the case of late renewal the benefits and rights of membership will be suspended until payment.
We maintained lowest membership fees for the last three years. However, starting from 25 March 2018, the membership structure will be simplified with slight increase of fees.
Affiliate category: $30 for one year or $50 for two years;
Associate category: $60 for one year or $100 for two years;
Professional category: $120 for one year or $210 for two years;
Professional Premium: $370 for one year.
The Wushu Council Australia offers to the professional members the comprehensive and affordable insurance (it is included in the Premium Professional membership fee):
Public Liability $20,000,000
Products Liability $20,000,000
Professional indemnity $5,000,000
There is also the personal injury insurance available to any members.
21 years of age or more
$100.00 per year
|Premium (with insurance)
$340.00 per year
Professional engagement in Wushu/Tai Chi/Qigong practice for min 1 year
$50.00 per year
Associated, interested or currently studying Wushu/Tai Chi/Qigong
$25.00 per year