- The Wushu Council Australia carries its work through the state associations.
- Membership in the state associations is individual.
- Membership categories are designed to meet the diverse needs, qualifications and experience of Wushu, Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners and enthusiasts but not limited to these only.
- Membership is for the period of 12 months. Members can upgrade at any time to a new category once their eligibility meets the requirements.
- In the case of late renewal the benefits and rights of membership will be suspended until payment.
For more details see Membership and the Wushu Herald Distribution Schedule. You can apply for membership online here.
Professional members (Premium Category) are entitled to Public Liability ($20,000,000), Professional Indemnity ($5,000,000) & Products Liability ($20,000,000) Insurance under Wushu Council Australia secured by Lloyds of London.
In addition, all financial members are covered by Personal Accident Insurance.