- The Wushu Council Australia carries its work through the state associations.
- Membership in the state associations is individual.
- Membership categories are designed to meet the diverse needs, qualifications and experience of Wushu, Tai Chi and Qigong practitioners and enthusiasts but not limited to these only.
- Membership is for the period of 12 months. Members can upgrade at any time to a new category once their eligibility meets the requirements.
- In the case of late renewal the benefits and rights of membership will be suspended until payment.
You can apply for membership online here.
- Professional members (Premium Category) are entitled to Public Liability ($20,000,000), Professional Indemnity ($5,000,000) & Products Liability ($20,000,000) collective insurance under Wushu Council Australia secured by Lloyds of London. For more details see the Description of the Collective Insurance Cover. In addition, all financial members are covered by Personal Accident Insurance.
- Professional members of Wushu Council Australia are also able to access combined professional indemnity (PI) and public liability (PL) individual insurance (Tai Chi and/or Qigong only) at extremely competitive rates through Gallagher. 15 months’ insurance cover for the price of 12 if you apply before 31 July 2018. For more details see the Description of AJG insurance. To apply, visit http://info.ajg.com.au/wushu.